As a token of appreciation for our members' patronage, ChemLinked cosmetic portal will hold its 4th anniversary with a series of webinars which covers various hot issues of China cosmetic regulations. Considering China cosmetic market has developed rapidly in recent years and has become the world's largest emerging and most profitable market, foreign cosmetic enterprises able to tap into the growth and efficient market entry strategies will gain enormous profits. We will invite industry experts to share their rich experience in Chinese cosmetic market entry, including breaking up registration technical difficulties, detailing regulations of cosmetics and new ingredients and analyzing Chinese cosmetic market.
The first webinar, featuring Ms. Ying Sang, the expert from CBE, will introduce the status quo of Chinese economy and Chinese consumption including its structure and upgrade firstly, and then detail the distributions of cosmetics, finally expound various cosmetic categories and future trends in China, so as to provide insights into Chinese cosmetic market and trends.
As a special offer, the first webinar is free and for the other webinars of anniversary series, you may get access to them individually for the price of $129 or $199, but you also can purchase the whole series package (5 webinars) for a special price of only $525 (20 % off). Note: For this webinar, only video will be uploaded when concluded.
Sep 12, 2018
Insights on Cosmetics Market and Trends in China
Sep 19, 2018
In depth Interpretation: Feasible Ways and Compliance Requirements for China Cosmetic Market Entry
Sep 26, 2018
Breakup Technical Difficulties & Make One-time Pass for CFDA Imported Cosmetic Registration
Oct 10, 2018
New Cosmetic Ingredient：Regulation Review in China & EU
Oct 17, 2018
The New Cosmetic Regulatory Landscape: “Protectionist China" V.S. “Open for Business China"
Package (5 webinars)
525 USD (20% off)
- Chinese Economy for the first half of 2018：GDP increased by 6.8% year-on-year
- National Bureau of Statistics of China has proved that consumption still keeps a good growth from the following four perspectives
- The China's consumption structure is changing from “Pyramid” to “Oval”
- Consumption Upgrade: The Booming of Imported, Luxury and Fashion Products
- New Generation Report
- The Change of the Distribution Channels
- The Rising of E-commerce and Mobile E-commerce
- Skin care: Its market in 2021 will reach about 250.58 billion yuan
- Mask：The fastest growing category in the beauty market
- Make-up: Embracing the Golden Age
- Personal Care Products：High-end products promoting China’s personal care market
- Oral Products: In the rising period
Ying Sang Vice Executive Chairman and the Secretary General of China Beauty Expo
Ying Sang takes charge of the business management and the foreign affairs of China Beauty Expo (CBE). She made great contributions to forming the joint venture between Baiwen Exhibition and Informa Group, which is the No.1 exhibition group worldwide. With the rich experience in hosting and managing CBE business, she is specialized in China cosmetic market.