Chemlinked bulid up a in-depth cooperation with ICMAD (Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers And Distributors), a renowned cosmetic association for US cosmetic enterprises, and now is holding a exclusive webinar for ICMAD members.
Main theme of this webinar is about pilot implementation of filing management for import non-special cosmetics in Shanghai Pudong. Exact procedures to guide international companies how to file recore with Shanghai FDA has been released, and our expert will interprete the procedures, compare the current and pending requirements, analyze the impacts on stakeholders and give advice to overseas companies.
- Development of filing regulation
- Reason of choosing Pudong New Area
2. Understanding Filing Requirements
- Applicable scope
- Filing procedures
3. Comparison between current and pending requirements
- Supervision method: pre-market VS post-market
- Filing period: 4-6months to 3months
- Filing dossiers: addition of GMP
- Roles of stakeholders: responsible agent VS responsible person
- Responsible person
5. Practical advice
- Risk existence
- Product identification
- Responsible person selection
- Documentation preparation
- Regulation changes tracking
- Import time control
Eliza Li Cosmetic Regulatory Specialist
Eliza focuses on the research of China’s cosmetic regulations and toxicology assessment. She has assisted many clients to obtain pre-market approval from CFDA and provided many professional consulting services on the finished products and new ingredients registration.