Following closely with the regulatory development throughout the year, ChemLinked has harvested profound understanding on a number of notable concerns including animal testing, safety assessment, regulatory trend, cosmetic ingredients management as well as e-commerce. As the year drawing to its end, we would like to dispense our insights and opinions in a form of online panel discussion exclusively devised for our premium members. Three seasoned regulatory experts will join us to address a host of regulatory hotspots ranging from safety assessment to speeding up your market entry. You may raise any questions occur to you during the event as the audio function is at your disposal.
Questions that may be addressed:
- If a company successfully submits safety assessment data and toxicological testing is exempted, will their products still be subject to post-market supervision and tests on animals by the CFDA, AQSIQ, or any other agency?
- What does a well qualified risk assessment contain?
- Is there any information on how CFDA will view ingredients that contain Nano- materials?
- How does the CFDA determine whether an ingredient is of “high risk”? What are the parameters?
- Why there is no significant changes regarding toxicology test? They actually adopt OECD method for toxicology tests, but it's quite outdated.
- Could safety assessment report replace the alternative animal testing for NCI registration such as the polymer ingredients?
Martin Hu, as the technical manager of cosmetics division in REACH24H, gathered extensive experience in the area of imported & domestic cosmetics, baby products and new cosmetic ingredient submitted to CFDA covering almost all kinds of registration since 2011. He also possesses expertise in cosmetic safety assessment and started to expand new business in this area.
Cindy Xie has been working in toxicological related fields for over 3 years at REACH24h and has been a core member of the cosmetics team since its inception. She is a certified Safety Assessor of Cosmetics in the EU from the “Vrije Universiteit Brussel” (Belgium) and is now the responsible person for safety assessment of cosmetics under China Cosmetic Regulation at REACH24h.
Floral Zhang focuses on the research of China’s cosmetic regulations and toxicology assessment. She has assisted many clients to obtain pre-market approval from China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA), involved into more than 200 finished cosmetics products.
Time & Date
21:00 - 22:00 CST(China Standard Time, UTC+8/GMT+8)
Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2015
Please contact us:
Tel: +86 571 87007545