- Recently, Gansu Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision has conducted a spot inspection on 40 batches of children cosmetics (mainly used by infants under 6 years old), among which the labelling of 3 batches are not qualified. Some...
- China AQSIQ has conducted a random supervision on 148 kinds of hair dyes and cosmetics for increasing the beauty of appearance, according to Product Quality Law of China and Measures for Random Supervision on Produc
- Businesses and enterprises engaged in the importation of cosmetic sample should pay special attention to and comply with the following notice published by Shanghai Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau (shciq), which mainly covers the de
- SFDA calls for pubic commentary on the revised draft of Category Control over Non/special-use cosmetics, which covers the category adjustment and safety risk assessment of some cosmetics, etc.
SFDA Starts Public Consultation on the Guidance on the Identification of Fast Testing Methods for Health Food and CosmeticsSFDA consults on the draft of the Guidance on the Identification of Fast Testing Methods for Health Food and Cosmetics to further enhance the the inspection and testing ability of health food and co
- SFDA is seeking views on the revised draft of the Inventory of Existing Cosmetic Ingredient in China (IECIC).
- China’s State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) has approved on 19 March the use of PM-Lysine and Nivitol for cosmetic ingredients in China, according to its ministerial announcement No 16 of 2012.
- China's Ministry of Health (MoH) is consulting public opinions on the draft proposal of the measures for cosmetic production license management. Formulated in accordance with Regulations concernig the Hygiene Supervision over Cosmetics (1989) and the nation's law on...
- The testing methods of a group of restricted or banned substances used in cosmetics have been published by the China State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) on 18 January 2012.
- China State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) has issued a notice No 66 of 2012 in February 27 that cosmetic or colored contact lenses on the Chinese market will be placed under the control span of the nation’s third class medical device since next month.