- China’s Gen Z consumers (95-2010) were raised during a time of unprecedented prosperity, rapid economic growth and increased disposable income. As digital natives, they love products promoted by KOLs and love sharing their experiences online. Offsetting the negative...
- On Oct. 1st and 2nd, 2019, South Korea MFDS released 3 guidelines for animal testing alternative methods and risk assessment...
- At the 2019 China Fragrance Flavor and Cosmetic Industries Annual Meeting an official from NMPA disclosed that 11 regulations are to be released...
NMPA adds Determination of Hormone Components in Cosmetics and Determination of Anti-infective Drug in Cosmetics into Safety and Technical Standards for Cosmetics (2015)On 27th Sept, National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) amended the Safety and Technical Standards for Cosmetics (2015) by adding two testing methods: Determination of Hormone Components in Cosmetics and Determination of Anti-infective Drug in Cosmetics.
- On Sep 27th, 2019, South Korea Pharmaceutical Traders Association released an announcement amending Guideline for Cosmetics Packaging. The amended guideline will be effective on Oct. 1st...
- ChemLinked rounded up the latest market and regulatory news in the China cosmetic sector...
- Glory Guo
Emerging Trends in China’s Cosmetic Sector: Evidence-Based Efficacy, Skin Microbiome, and Personalized Cosmetics“Health” and “beauty” are amongst the top most searched keywords across China’s vast e-commerce platforms according to a recent Tmall data report.1 According to the data and analysis included in this report, from 2018 to 2019, the sales volume of ready-to-eat bird’s...
- Winnie XuThe implementation of the Working Rules allows more third-party testing agencies to participate in the test work for cosmetics registration and filing, helping streamline the administration, and hopefully alleviate the backlog of enterprises awaiting testing services...
- Glory GuoOn July 28th, Chinese young actress Wen Qi was announced as the new brand ambassador of Chinese cosmetic brand Perfect Diary. Born in 2003, the precocious talent has been widely praised for several tour de force performances and is widely tipped to be China’s next big...
- Hedy He
CIBE Frontline: China Officials Clarify Customs Supervision Items on Imported Cosmetics and Interpret Guangdong Cosmetics Safety RegulationFrom Sep 5th to 6th, 2019, One Asia Cosmetics & Beauty Forum and China International Beauty Expo were hosted in Guangzhou. During the Forum and Beauty Expo, officials from Guangzhou Customs and Guangdong MPA respectively clarified customs supervision and...
- Ye ChenBeauty instruments started gaining traction amongst Chinese consumers several years ago and are now an important sector intimately related to the broader cosmetics sector.
- Ye Chen
Application of New Tech in China’s Cosmetic Sector: AI skin diagnosis to attract consumers’ attentionThese years, new technologies, such as AI, are developing at a rapid speed and are being applied in all kinds of areas, including cosmetic sector. AI skin diagnosis is no doubt one of the hottest new developments shaping the sector. Both cosmetics companies and tech...
- On Sept. 10th, 2019, China National Medical Products Administration issued a notice to implement a new testing regulation, Working Rules for Cosmetic Registration and Filing...$335
- This product is for pre-sale! Please contact us at email@example.com for the details of the translation. This product is about Cosmetic GMP regulations in Taiwan. Define...$370
- These regulations specify the claims allowed or prohibited for use in cosmetics.$250
- The main contents of Regulations for Cosmetic Recall include: Legal basis Cosmetics recall level The time limit for first, second and third level cosmetic recall When municipal...$80
- The regulation stipulates the target to notify, the method and content of adverse event notification. If severe adverse events occur or the product is found to be harmful to human...$16
- The draft regulation Notes that Should Be Marked on the Label, Leaflet and Package of Decolorizing Agent Products specifies the detailed content should be marked on the label,...$18
- Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 33 Year 2014 concerning Halal Product Assurance
- Guideline for Risk Assessment of Human Applied Products
- Guideline of Alternative Animal Testing Method for Cosmetics (In vitro Skin Corrosion Reconstructed Human Epidermis Test Method)
- Guideline of Alternative Animal Testing Method for Cosmetics (In Vitro Membrane Barrier Test Method for Skin Corrosion)
- Amendments to Guideline for Cosmetics Packaging
- South Korea: Restricted List of Hair Dye Ingredients
- Japan Quasi Drugs: Permitted Active Ingredients in Medicated Oral-care Products
- Japan Quasi Drugs: Permitted Active Ingredients in Medicated Shampoo
- Japan Quasi Drugs: Permitted Active Ingredients in Medicated Hair Conditioner
- Japan: Information Required for Cosmetic Marketing Notification