The procedures are formulated to standardize the filing of first import non-special use cosmetics through Pudong New Area and improve the filing efficiency. It is applicable for import non-special use cosmetics that are imported through the port of Shanghai Pudong New Area for the first time and the responsible person is registered in the Shanghai Pudong New Area.
1. Local Authorized Responsible Person
2. User Registration on Filing System
3. Submission of Product Information for Filing
4. Generation of Filing Certificate
5. Supervision and Inspection of Files
6. Modification and Cancellation of Filing
7. Transition of Current Procedure