After two rounds of public consultation, on Mar. 4, 2021, China NMPA finally released the finalized Instructions for New Cosmetic Ingredient Registration and Notification Dossiers and renamed it as Provisions for Management of New Cosmetic Ingredient Registration and Notification Dossiers. The registration and notification dossiers of a natural or artificial ingredient that is applied in cosmetic products for the first time in China shall meet the requirements stipulated in the Provisions.
The Provisions are scheduled to come into force on May 1, 2021. Starting from the date, companies shall submit the registration/notification dossiers in accordance with the requirements specified in the Provisions.
*Subscribe to Cosmetic Regulatory Database ($800) to access all the CSAR-related translations and other 1000+ key regulations in over 12 APAC countries for FREE.
In order to stay fully up-to-date with the changes and the ongoing announcements around CSAR and its sub-regulations, remember to bookmark and tune in to ChemLinkeds' comprehensive and detailed CSAR homepage.
Catch the Significant Moments: China Cosmetic Regulatory Reform Tracking
[Free Webinar Series]
Requirements for Text and Translation
Requirements for Signature and Seal
Requirements for Standardization
Requirements for Format of Document
Requirements for Consistency
User Information Registration
User Information Update
Authorization Letter of Domestic Responsible Person
Requirements for Documents Concerning New Ingredients
Quality Control Standards
Safety Assessment Documents
Requirements for Samples
Safety Risk Control Report
1. Safety Risk Monitoring and Evaluation System Overview of Registrant/Notifier of New Cosmetic Ingredients (Template)
2. Information Update Form of Registrant/Notifier of New Cosmetic Ingredients (Template)
3. Requirements for Registration and Notification Documents of New Cosmetic Ingredients
4. Technical Requirements for New Cosmetic Ingredients (Template)
5. Requirements for Preparation of R&D Reports for New Cosmetic Ingredients
6. Requirements for Preparation of Quality Control Standards for New Cosmetic Ingredients
7. Requirements for Preparation of Annual Safety Monitoring Reports for New Cosmetic Ingredients
8. Requirements for Preparation of Safety Risk Control Reports for New Cosmetic Ingredients