Cosme-list V2.0 Launch
Now the Cosme-list has been upgraded with wider geographical coverage: More countries covered e.g. Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, New Zealand, More lists covered: 87 → 125, More comprehensive in regions e.g. Japan and Korea and More searchable...More...
[Market Analysis] Halal Cosmetics Market Growing with Regulatory Development
The 100% natural ingredients commitment of HALAL cosmetics also attracts many non-Muslims. The increased popularity of these products requires development of a regulatory and certification system.More...
Collection of Exclusive Information from CAFFI Annual Conference
During Sep. 19th -22nd 2017, CAFFCI held its annual conference. Chemlinked attended the Conference and received internal information about: new ingredient market, global cosmetic regulatory trends, government plan to optimize market surveillance and optimistic statistic of cosmetic industry...More...
[Market Analysis] Current Trends in China's Male Cosmetics Market
Male cosmetic is an underestimated and full of potential market in China, there is huge room for future development. In this article we will talk about the characteristics of this market and provide a case study of compliance requirements for those products.More...
In this column, we invite senior experts from cosmetic industry to provide deep insight and analysis on key topics relating to Asia Pacific cosmetic regulations: CBEC, animal testing, tips for registration, children cosmetics and latest major regulation changes... We keep updating.More...
Systematically Understand Korea Cosmetic Regulation
You may know: General knowledge about cosmetic regulation compliance in Korea; The latest regulation updates relating to new categorization system and In-depth explanation from senior Korea cosmetic regulation expert on how to easier getting market entry approval by clickingMore...
- Takehome: From Dec 11th to 18th 2017, Korean authorities will meet to discuss designating solid soap and epilating wax as cosmetics.
- Takehome: In India, 178 kinds of products will now be subject to a reduced GTS tax rate (28% to 18%). 7 types of cosmetics are included.
- Takehome: As forecasted in August, Taiwan will ban 15 ingredients including Safrole (see news on CL) Now TFDA has released formal document of the ban. In the official document, basic requirements for 15 banned...
- The newly designated cities are: 1) Hefei, 2) Chengdu, 3) Dalian, 4) Qingdao and 5) Suzhou. Starting from Jan.1st 2018, cosmetics imported and sold online through the following 15 cities are regarded as personal...
- Takehome: Indonesia will launch an online HALAL certification system for foods, drugs and cosmetics in 2018.
- Takehome: India has amended the “Drugs and Cosmetics Rules 1945” that stipulated the validity provisions for drugs and cosmetics manufacturing license and relevant manufacturing premises inspection measures. ...
- Josephine ZhouTakehome: Shanghai released measures to manage the action of entrusted manufacturing of cosmetics. Foreign or domestic enterprises who entrust local manufacturers to produce cosmetics should ensure safety, quality and responsible distribution. Entrusted...
- Eliza LiABSTRACT: This article offers an overview on the new cosmetic importation system operating in Shanghai China dubbed the “Pudong Trial”. The article offers readers an overview of critical issues pertaining to the pilot program. Furthermore this article will highlight...
- Danni ChenTakehome: CFDA published a new regulation for the labelling of SPF and PFA on sun protection products in June 2016; post-market inspection on sunscreen products grows stricter.
- Angus ZhengDefining a Functional cosmetic in Korea Before May 30th 2017 functional cosmetics in Korea only referred to whitening products, anti-wrinkle products and sunscreen products. However, afterwards, MFDS expanded the scope of functional cosmetics and newly designated 5...
- Giacomo CirilloIn this article we will talk about animal testing for cosmetic products in general, its legal status in various countries and how can companies with a “cruelty free” profile export their products to China avoiding this practice.
- Josephine ZhouStakeholders who plan to export cosmetics to China should pay more attention to cosmetic packaging and learn Chinese regulations. China issued one “Requirements of packaging appearance for cosmetic products” and one “Requirements of restricting excessive package –...
- This Administrative Provisions specifies the requirements that shall be complied with during entry-exit inspection and quarantine procedure. It replaced the old version released...$80
- This is the new edition of Mask Industry Standard, which replaces the former one QB/T 2872-2007 issued 10 years ago. The new standard enters into force on Oct.1st 2017, and...$120
- We offer a discount ($100 to go) for the first month (November 2017), it is higly suggested to purchase it NOW if your company is running business of hair dye products in Taiwan...$120
- This Inventory was issued by China Food and Drug Administration in 2015, which includes all ingredients that have been used in cosmetic products produced and sold in China. CFDA ...Free
- The report detailed introduces and interprets Chinese major cosmetic regulatory updates in 2016.$110
- Taiwan's overarching regulation has been under revision since 2015, and hasn't finished yet in 2016. Presumably the most significant change wil be the abolition of pre-market...$69
- Taiwan Banned Ingredients Such As Safrole in Cosmetics
- Draft to Formulate Regulations on Cadmium and Barium in Cosmetics
- Draft for Amendment of Hair Dye Ingredients in Cosmetic Medical or Poisonous Drug List
- Draft for Mandatory Hair Dye Claims Requirements
- Standard for Usage and Limitation Requirements of Preservatives in Cosmetics
- Positive List of Additives in Quasi drugs(2017)
30 Sep 2017
- Malaysia: Illustrative of Cosmetic Products by Categories
21 Mar 2017
- Malaysia: Unacceptable Claims for Cosmetic Products
21 Mar 2017
- New Zealand: Components Cosmetic Products Must Not Contain Except Subject To the Restrictions and Conditions Laid Down
20 Mar 2017
- New Zealand: Components Cosmetic Products Must Not Contain
20 Mar 2017