- NMPA recently reformed the administrative certification framework for several sectors. After this reform 12 certifications with relevance to administration of special use cosmetics, new cosmetic ingredients and production licensing etc. have been retained which will...
- “Natural”, “organic” “clean label” “sustainably sourced” etc. are new drivers of consumer purchasing preference in China’s cosmetics sector. Cosmetic enterprises are increasingly incorporating some or all of these elements during new product development, marketing...
- Entrenched interest groups are impeding the prohibition of animal testing in China. Development of new market entry channels such as CBEC, development of scientific models as alternative to animal testing and reform of China’s regulatory framework are all recent and...
- Lancôme is showcasing its second generation of Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate in this year’s Taobao Maker Festival.
- Plant ingredients are increasingly popular and growth in this area is occurring in tandem with an overall increased demand for natural cosmetics. According to Regulation concerning Supervision and Administration over Cosmetics (Draft for Second Public Consultation),it...
- The original designated testing institution system for cosmetic registration and filing has been canceled. Cosmetic testing institutions which meet the specified qualification requirements and have submitted required information via the online testing information system...
- Ye ChenBeauty instruments started gaining traction amongst Chinese consumers several years ago and are now an important sector intimately related to the broader cosmetics sector.
- Ye Chen
Application of New Tech in China’s Cosmetic Sector: AI skin diagnosis to attract consumers’ attentionThese years, new technologies, such as AI, are developing at a rapid speed and are being applied in all kinds of areas, including cosmetic sector. AI skin diagnosis is no doubt one of the hottest new developments shaping the sector. Both cosmetics companies and tech...
- Ye ChenThe application of cutting-edge technologies is a major trend in the cosmetic sector. AR (Augmented Reality) is no doubt one of the hottest of these technologies.
- MeasureChinaSales revenue of skincare products (sum of toner, essence, and lotion category) sold on Tmall and Taobao for the last year (June 2018-May 2019) was 22.1 billion yuan (USD 3.1 billion)...
- Shine HuThe beauty market in China is a juggernaut, attracting legions of international brands, vying to get their piece of the pie.
- Nurmia AgustinaVietnam' s cosmetic' s sector is rapidly evolving. The growing number of middle-class in the country has driven the expansion of the cosmetic market evidenced by increasing demand for personal care and beauty products.
- This product is for pre-sale! Please contact us at email@example.com for the details of the translation. This product is about Cosmetic GMP regulations in Taiwan. Define...$370
- These regulations specify the claims allowed or prohibited for use in cosmetics.$250
- The main contents of Regulations for Cosmetic Recall include: Legal basis Cosmetics recall level The time limit for first, second and third level cosmetic recall When municipal...$80
- The regulation stipulates the target to notify, the method and content of adverse event notification. If severe adverse events occur or the product is found to be harmful to human...$16
- The draft regulation Notes that Should Be Marked on the Label, Leaflet and Package of Decolorizing Agent Products specifies the detailed content should be marked on the label,...$18
- The draft regulation Notes that Should Be Marked on the Label, Leaflet and Package of Perm Agent Products specifies the detailed content should be marked on the label, leaflet or...$12
- Cosmetics Prohibited for Manufacture, Import and Sale
- List of Names of Cosmetics Prohibited for Manufacture, Import and Sale
- Scope of Overseas Cosmetic and Quasi-drug Manufacturers
- Requirements for Cosmetic Marketing Notification
- GMP Ministerial Ordinance (Ministerial Ordinance on Standards for Manufacturing Control and Quality Control for Drugs and Quasi-drugs)
- Japan: Information Required for Cosmetic Marketing Notification
- Japan Quasi Drugs: Permitted Active Ingredients in Medicated Soaps
- IS 4707: Part 2 List of Raw Materials Generally not Recognized as Safe for Use in Cosmetics (2017)
- India: Dossiers Necessary for Manufacture Licensing
- India: General Cosmetic Ingredient Requirements