- Cosmetics containing plastic microbeads will be phased out in China...
- 2019 In-cosmetics Exhibition was held in Thailand from Nov. 5-7, 2019. During the exhibition, halal auditors from LPPOM MUI detailed the requirements on Indonesian halal cosmetics...
- The 11th of November each year marks China’s Single’s day (also known as 11-11) shopping festival. The event is the world’s largest single-day shopping festival. Total sales have grown over 4000% since the inaugural single’s day just over a decade ago. Here is an...
- From 5th Nov to 10th Nov, the China International Import Expo was held in Shanghai. Thousands of companies from around the world participated in this big event. In the Quality Life area, many cosmetic companies, including multinational companies and niche brands,...
CIIE 2019: China International Import Expo Showcases Diversified Scope of Maternal and Baby Care ProductsAt this year's CIIE, the Quality Lifestyle Exhibition Section set many new areas for maternal and baby care products and offered a precious opportunity for international enterprises to test the waters of China's market.
- This year’s Double 11 Shopping Festival has once again exceeded all expectations, smashing last year’s gross sales figures registering a scarcely believable gross sales figure of 410.1 billion RMB ($58 billion) in 2019, up 29% YOY compared to 2018.
- Hedy He
Opportunities in China’s Skincare and Makeup Sector: Product Segmentation, High-end Products and Consumers in Cities below the Third TierProduct segmentation and high-end products are the 2 major opportunities for cosmetic enterprises targeting China' s skincare market. Consumers in cities below the third tier are the most untapped demographic...
- Felix CheahThe Malaysia Halal Certification Body (JAKIM) is the first to introduce and develop a Halal standard for cosmetics and personal care products which aligns with the Malaysian Standards (MS), a national standards and accreditation body in Malaysia. It serves as the basic...
- Glory Guo
Emerging Trends in China’s Cosmetic Sector: Evidence-Based Efficacy, Skin Microbiome, and Personalized Cosmetics“Health” and “beauty” are amongst the top most searched keywords across China’s vast e-commerce platforms according to a recent Tmall data report.1 According to the data and analysis included in this report, from 2018 to 2019, the sales volume of ready-to-eat bird’s...
- Winnie XuThe implementation of the Working Rules allows more third-party testing agencies to participate in the test work for cosmetics registration and filing, helping streamline the administration, and hopefully alleviate the backlog of enterprises awaiting testing services...
- Glory GuoOn July 28th, Chinese young actress Wen Qi was announced as the new brand ambassador of Chinese cosmetic brand Perfect Diary. Born in 2003, the precocious talent has been widely praised for several tour de force performances and is widely tipped to be China’s next big...
- Hedy He
CIBE Frontline: China Officials Clarify Customs Supervision Items on Imported Cosmetics and Interpret Guangdong Cosmetics Safety RegulationFrom Sep 5th to 6th, 2019, One Asia Cosmetics & Beauty Forum and China International Beauty Expo were hosted in Guangzhou. During the Forum and Beauty Expo, officials from Guangzhou Customs and Guangdong MPA respectively clarified customs supervision and...
- This standard specifies the method of sampling for glycerines in drums and glycerol content, sulphated ash, acidity or alkalinity, saponification equivalent, as well as for the...$590
- This standard is applicable to the emulsified cream with a certain consistency, which is intended for moisturizing human skin (or mainly for moisturizing human skin, concurrently...$70
- This standard is applicable to the skin care gel intended mainly for the care of human skin, which is formulated principally by using high-molecular polymers as gel agent. This...$89
- This standard is applicable to lip care product which is composed of oil, fat, wax, pigment and other main components. This standard specifies the provisions relating to...$70
- This standard is applicable to fluid emulsified cosmetics intended for the care of human skin. This standard is not applicable to multilayer products. This standard specifies the...$97
- This standard is applicable to stick-shaped lip moisturizer. This standard specifies the provisions relating to definitions and terms, classification, requirements, test methods,...$84
- Official Letter 15002/QLD-MP Acceptance of Cosmetic Notification Online
- Circular 45/2016/TT-BYT List of Drugs and Medicinal Ingredients for Human Use and Cosmetics Exported and Imported with Preferential Import Tariffs
- Official Letter 10762/QLD-MP Providing Online Public Services for Notification of Cosmetics
- Decision 1738/QD-BYT Development of Online Services for Receiving Notification of Cosmetic Products
- Circular 06/2018/TT-BYT List of Commodity Codes of Drugs and Medicinal Ingredients for Human Use and Cosmetics Exported and Imported
- Vietnam: Dossiers Required for Certificates of Eligibility for Cosmetic Manufacturing
- Vietnam: Dossiers Necessary for Notification
- Vietnam: Dossiers Required for Registration of Cosmetic Advertising
- Vietnam: Required Information on Labels
- Vietnam: Cosmetic Classification