- The new regulation adds definitions of cosmetics label, PIF and business operator, categories of animal-derived products, additional requirements for cosmetics containing specific...
- Takehome: Following two delays, Australia’s new industrial chemical scheme is to be implemented starting from July 1, 2020. Under the new scheme, there will be 6 categories of introduction of industrial chemicals into Australia. Some regulatory changes...
- 6 colorants that are irritating to the cornea are prohibited from being used in cosmetics applied to or applied in the vicinity of the eyes. Pigment Red 5 is...
- ChemLinked rounded up the latest market and regulatory news in the China cosmetic sector...
- On 29th August, Taiwan released the amendment of Cosmetic Manufacturing Factory Standard. The main changes were the addition of two new articles and the deletion of one old article about colorant manufacturing.
- Global cosmetics groups including L’Oréal SA and Shiseido Co. recorded excellent financial performances in 2019. High-end products, the Chinese market and e-commerce channels are the impetuses for the strong progress of cosmetics enterprises in 2019 FY...
- Ye ChenBeauty instruments started gaining traction amongst Chinese consumers several years ago and are now an important sector intimately related to the broader cosmetics sector.
- Ye Chen
Application of New Tech in China’s Cosmetic Sector: AI skin diagnosis to attract consumers’ attentionThese years, new technologies, such as AI, are developing at a rapid speed and are being applied in all kinds of areas, including cosmetic sector. AI skin diagnosis is no doubt one of the hottest new developments shaping the sector. Both cosmetics companies and tech...
- Ye ChenThe application of cutting-edge technologies is a major trend in the cosmetic sector. AR (Augmented Reality) is no doubt one of the hottest of these technologies.
- MeasureChinaSales revenue of skincare products (sum of toner, essence, and lotion category) sold on Tmall and Taobao for the last year (June 2018-May 2019) was 22.1 billion yuan (USD 3.1 billion)...
- Shine HuThe beauty market in China is a juggernaut, attracting legions of international brands, vying to get their piece of the pie.
- Nurmia AgustinaVietnam' s cosmetic' s sector is rapidly evolving. The growing number of middle-class in the country has driven the expansion of the cosmetic market evidenced by increasing demand for personal care and beauty products.
- This product is for pre-sale! This product is about Cosmetic GMP regulations in Taiwan. Define all the special terms in this regulation, such as Out-of-specification, consumable...$370
- These regulations specify the claims allowed or prohibited for use in cosmetics.$250
- The main contents of Regulations for Cosmetic Recall include: Legal basis Cosmetics recall level The time limit for first, second and third level cosmetic recall When municipal...$80
- The regulation stipulates the target to notify, the method and content of adverse event notification. If severe adverse events occur or the product is found to be harmful to human...$16
- The draft regulation Notes that Should Be Marked on the Label, Leaflet and Package of Decolorizing Agent Products specifies the detailed content should be marked on the label,...$18
- The draft regulation Notes that Should Be Marked on the Label, Leaflet and Package of Perm Agent Products specifies the detailed content should be marked on the label, leaflet or...$12
- IS 4707: Part 2 List of Raw Materials Generally not Recognized as Safe for Use in Cosmetics (2017)
- India: Dossiers Necessary for Manufacture Licensing
- India: General Cosmetic Ingredient Requirements
- India: Schedule Q of Drugs and Cosmetics Rules 1945
- South Korea: Permitted Colorants Used in Cosmetics