A comprehensive guide to the latest developments affecting “articles intended for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance”
Join ACI’s 9th Annual Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Forum on Cosmetics and Personal Care Products on May 11-12 in New York City to ensure you receive timely advice from our prestigious faculty of government officials, consumer protection advocates, leading in-house counsel, and premier law firm attorneys. This year we add even more interactive formats to enhance session content as well as your overall conference experience
Don’t miss keynotes from the President and CEO of Rare Beauty Brands Chris Hobson and U.S. FDA Director Linda M. Katz, M.D., M.P.H., as well as the insights from NAD Assistant Director Annie M. Ugurlayan.
Leading thought leaders for the cosmetics and personal care industries and key government officials will help you:
· Analyze the impact of recent and pending state and federal legislation affecting the cosmetics and personal care industry
· Address consumer demand for clean, natural, sustainable, and ethical products
· Assess the impact of monograph reform and the FDA’s deemed final orders
· Examine future use of sunscreen in the cosmetics and personal care industry
· Explore the role, reach, and risks of influencers in product promotion
· Understand IP protections and anti-counterfeiting assurances for cosmetics
View the Agenda & Speakers and Register Today!
SAVE 10% mention ChemLinked promo code: D10-866-866FX01