The draft regulation specifies details on overseas cosmetic inspection procedures, including inspection scope, the competent authority, results, and penalties for violation of the regulation. It shall apply to the inspection of overseas development and production related processes of cosmetics that have been marketed or are to be marketed within the territory of the People's Republic of China.
This regulation encompasses five chapters with thirty-six articles, and six supporting documents.
Chapter 1 General Principles
Chapter 2 Inspection Plan and Preparation
Chapter 3 Implementation of Inspection
Chapter 4 Audit and Handling
Chapter 5 Supplementary Rules
1. Notification of Overseas Inspection of Cosmetics
2. Requirements for Registrants or Filing Persons of Cosmetics to Authorize Agents of Overseas Inspection Affairs
3. Product Basic Information Form for Overseas Inspection of Cosmetics
4. List of Main Documents of Cosmetic Production Sites
5. Pre-notification of Overseas Inspection of Cosmetics
6. Notification of Overseas Inspection Results of Cosmetics