A comprehensive guide to the latest developments affecting “articles intended for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance”.
Attend ACI’s 8th Annual Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Forum on Cosmetics and Personal Care Products to ensure you receive timely advice from our prestigious faculty of government officials, consumer protection advocates, leading in-house counsel, and premier law firm attorneys. Featuring industry speakers from the United States Food and Drug Administration, BBB National Programs, Inc., United States Federal Trade Commission and more!
2021 AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS:
· An Analysis of Proposed Federal and State Legislation and Regulation Impacting the Cosmetics and Personal Care Industries
· Focus on Monograph Reform under the CARES Act: Understanding What this Means for the Cosmetics and Personal Care Industries
· Spotlight on California Specific Reforms on Privacy and Ingredient Safety – What Every Cosmetics Industry Lawyer Needs to Know?
· An International Perspective on the Use of CBD Hemp Oil in the Cosmetics and Personal Care Space: Imports, Exports, and Domestic Concerns
· Balancing Consumer Demand for Clean Beauty, Sustainability, and Natural Products Against Potential Liabilities Clean Beauty and Sustainability
· Claims Substantiation: Establishing Proofs and Avoiding Misrepresentation
· The Class Action and Prop 65 Litigation Outlook for Cosmetics: Forecasting the Next Wave of Activity
· IP Protections and Anti-Counterfeiting Assurances for Cosmetic Products
· International Affairs Think Tank: Navigating Tariffs and Treaties for Successful Cosmetic Product Entry Throughout the Globe
View the Complete Agenda & List of Faculty Speakers and Register Today!