Groundbreaking Event to Address Asia-Pacific’s Growing Beauty Sector—Your Window to the World’s Fastest Growing Beauty Market
Duxes will host the 1st Beauty Care Asia Pacific Summit from December 5-6, 2019 in Singapore. The 1st Beauty Care Asia Pacific Summit is Duxes’ debut event tackling the beauty market in the region, but follows a series of several events covering the health food and wellness sectors in China, and across Asia, which have been acclaimed for their thorough content and interactive format. Professionals and entrepreneurs working in retail, branding, manufacturing and related fields, are welcome to attend.
Without a doubt, this summit will offer delegates a platform to gain a better understanding of the market through well-organized communication and networking activities. The Beauty Care Asia Pacific Summit 2019 will provide a platform for policymakers, marketing professionals, and representatives of leading brands, cosmetics companies, and researchers, to share knowledge on the booming beauty sector in the Asia-Pacific region.
What you will learn
• Status, trends, and regulatory developments for the beauty industry
• Analysis of the obstacles and opportunities available regarding the latest regulations
• Expert case studies on approaches to sustainable development
• Exploring the evolution of consumer behavior, consciousness, and consumer groups
• Revealing the consumption potential of men’s category products
• Establishing connections between consumer loyalty and omnichannel marketing
• Methods for integrating online and offline models in marketing in the digital era
• Evaluating the possibility for CBD in niche markets such as K-beauty
• Constructing a premium platform for seamless information exchange and networking