Cosmetics & Home Care Ingredients will be gathering the leading companies of Cosmetics, Personal Care, Detergent and Home Care Ingredients, Raw Materials and Technologies Industry together for the 4th time between 24-26 October 2019.
While the growth of Cosmetics, Personal Care, Detergent & Home Care Industry has been narrowing down in the World since 2013, In the Turkish Market, the industry has been rapidly growing progressively for the past 4 years. With the geographical advantages of Turkey in terms of being close to Iran, and the Middle East Countries, Turkish Manufacturers have been seeking opportunities to develop business relationships with the companies in this region.
Cosmetics & Home Care Ingredients Exhibition 2017, Food & Nutritional Ingredients and Pharmaist Exhibitions featured 90 direct exhibitors including 26 international exhibitors from 10 different countries and in total 335 companies and represented companies.
• The exhibitions attracted 3,221 industry professionals which included 427 international visitors from 49 different countries for 3 days.
• 21 innovative products from leading companies in the cosmetics, personal and home care raw materials sector was presented in Innovation Corner in 2017.
• In the Product Formulation Area, where prototype samples are produced, 40 formulations were presented to the visitors during 3 days.
• Individual odor tests were conducted at the workshops that were held in the Scent Atelier, with an average of 12 participants among the company representatives of the exhibitors.
• Within the Conference Program, 25 commercial and scientific presentations were held by industry professionals for 3 days.
• Another activity that attracted great interest in CHCI 2017 was the seminar presented by Renown Perfumer & The Author of "Kokular Kitabı", Vedat Ozan and his autograph session that was held on the last day of the exhibition in the Scent Atelier.