1. Market Overview
- Data on retail sales
- Data on imported cosmetics
- Statistics on key cosmetic segments
2. Consumption Trends
- Trend 1: "Clean label" products containing natural ingredients driving growth
- Trend 2: Anti-aging effect is key
- Trend 3: Domestic brands punching above their weight
- Trend 4: Product development trending towards segmentation in makeup products
- Trend 5: Beauty tech is a hot point
3. Top 10 Highlights
- The most popular imported cosmetic brand
- The most popular domestic cosmetic brand
- The best marketing brand
- The most promising product
- The most popular product in male cosmetic segment
- The innovative product
- Cosmetic function driving growth
- Buzzword driving growth
- Key beauty tech
- Innovative marketing and retail strategy
*To have a better chance of your questions being addressed during the webinar, you' re welcome to email us the questions before the webinar.
|Time (GMT+8/ China Standard Time)||Language|
|Section 1||10:00-11:00 Dec.18, 2019||English|
|Section 2||21:30-22:30 Dec.18, 2019|
*The webinar will be delivered twice to facilitate audiences from different time zones.
Ye Chen ChemLinked Research Analyst
Ye Chen is a Research Analyst in the ChemLinked team. Her main responsibilities are to interpret, track, and analyze the latest cosmetic market changes in China and the rest of the Asia Pacific area.
Who Shall Attend
- Managers, supervisors, or employees that are interested in the Chinese cosmetics market.
- Anyone wishing to understand trends shaping China’s cosmetics market.
- Anyone looking to gain a better understanding of China’s cosmetic market in 2019.
This webinar is free to attend for all of our members. Click the "Register Now" button below the cover picture to choose either session that fits your time.
The materials of this webinar, including PPT and the video, will be charged at $159 for all free members. Want to get them for free? Attendees who share this page to his /her LinkedIn account can get relevant resources for free as part of our special LinkedIn offer.
*Note: The webinar resources will be uploaded after its conclusion.
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
Tel: +86 (0)571 8700 7577