According to Euromonitor, the past decade has witnessed a volatile growth in the size of global cosmetics market. In 2018, it reached 488 billion us dollars, an increase of 4% year on year. When compared with other cosmetic market, such as Japan, Brazil, Germany and India, China ranked 2th with 12.7% market share, only lag behind the United States. There is no doubt that China is one of the most promising cosmetic market in the world.
The webinar will offer an overall analysis to Chinese cosmetic market including market size, online and offline cosmetic sales and popular cosmetic category, explore opportunities to open up and seize the market and propose feasible marketing strategies for cosmetic enterprises.
|Oct 30, 2019||10:00-11:00 (GMT+8)||China Cosmetic Market Analysis & Entry Strategy||English|
1. Market overview and analysis
- Global position
- Market size
- Import volume
- Key players
- Online and offline cosmetic sales
- Popular skincare and makeup products
2. Opportunities within the market
- Favorable policies support
- Potential consumers
- Development direction of cosmetic products
3. Feasible marketing strategies
- Celebrity endorsement
- Crossover cooperation
- Nickname marketing
4. Conclusion and Suggestions
Winnie Xu Cosmetic Regulatory Editor & Analyst
Winnie Xu is the cosmetic regulatory editor and analyst from Chemlinked. Currently, she keeps tracking regulatory change news in Asia Pacific area and focuses on cosmetic ingredient requirements, registration/filing/notification procedures of China, Japan, ASEAN and Australia.
Who Shall Attend
- Anyone who wants to tap into the Chinese cosmetic market.
- Any manager, supervisor and employee who has interests in China cosmetics market.
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
Tel: +86 (0)571 8609 4444