Others: please purchase the materials or upgrade to standard/corporate members.
In the second half of 2013, CFDA announced its decision to reform China’s cosmetic regulatory framework in order to align it with the actual industry situation. The government began with a series of public consultations on China’s overarching regulation Regulations concerning the Hygiene Supervision over Cosmetics and then implemented several significant regulatory amendments. In November 2014 the reform process took a major step forward when the CFDA released two major drafts, namely Regulations concerning the Supervision and Administration of Cosmetics and Administrative Measures on Cosmetics Labeling.
During the webinar, leading expert from REACH24H Consulting Group will present a detailed overview of China cosmetic regulatory scheme, deeply analyze the significant updates since the reform of regulatory framework and reveal future trends of the regulatory reform shared by the CFDA and FDAs. Moreover, practical guidance for foreign companies to access Chinese market will also be shared.
1 China Cosmetic Regulatory Scheme
- Special use and non-special use cosmetics
- Pre-market approval
- Ingredients management
- Chinese INCI name
- Labeling, claims, advertisement
2 Updates on Regulatory Environment
- Pre-market online notification of domestic non-special use cosmetics
- Reclassification of whitening products
- IECIC 2014
- Animal test and risk assessment
3 Future Regulatory Changes
- Detailing two new drafts (Regulations concerning the Supervision and Administration of Cosmetics and Administrative Measures on Cosmetics Labeling)
- Other future trends
4 Practical Guidance for China Market Entry
- Application procedures and related requirements for imported cosmetics
- Alternative market entry method for enterprises who concern about animal testing
- Cross border E-commerce policy
Roger Ying Regulatory Affairs Specialist
As a specialist of cosmetic regulatory affairs in REACH24H, Roger focuses on the research of China’s Cosmetic Regulation and has helped many industries to obtain pre-market approval from China Food and Drug Administration. He provides professional consulting services on the cosmetic finished products and new ingredients registration, assisting companies to export cosmetic products to China and exploring cross-border E-commerce market in China.
Time & Date
21:00 - 22:00 (GMT+8)
Wednesday, Jan 21, 2015
There will be a 15 minutes Q&A session after the presentation; however, we encourage webinar attendees to raise questions ahead of the webinar. All questions will be addressed during the webinar or after.
Who should attend?
- Personnel involved in Chinese cosmetic regulatory affairs
- Cosmetic importers/exporters/distributers in China
- Regulatory staff of OEM
- Business development manager
- Company decision maker
- Anyone who are interested in
Please contact us:
Tel: +86(0)571 8700 6633/ 8700 7545