Please click the "Pay Now" button below the cover picture to purchase the webinar materials. ChemLinked cosmetic standard, corporate, special members and webinar registrants will not be charged for downloading webinar materials.
*Please be noted that ChemLinked has changed the software of holding webinar to Zoom.
On September 27 the 2019 China Fragrance Flavor and Cosmetic Industries Annual Meeting was held in Xiamen. An official from NMPA disclosed details of China’s new cosmetic regulatory framework.
During this webinar ChemLinked Cosmetic Managing Editor Angelita Hu who attended the meeting will share key insights, interpret the recent changes to regulations and predict regulatory trends and impact on market access and business activities going forward.
|October 23, 2019||10:00-11:00 (GMT+8)||The Future of Regulation in China’s Cosmetic Sector||English|
- Framework introduction
- Regulations status
- Basic supervision model
2.Interpretations of Regulations Released in the New Framework
- Standards for Cosmetic Registration and Filing Testing
- Announcement on the Implementation of New Requirements on Special-use Cosmetics License Renewal
- Announcement on Replacing Registration of First-imported Cosmetics with Filing
- Administrative Measures for Filing of Non-special Use Cosmetics (Draft)
- Guidance of Cosmetic Efficacy Claim Evaluation in China (Draft)
- Standard for Cosmetic Classification
*We encourage webinar attendees to raise questions ahead of the webinar. All questions will be addressed during the webinar or after.
Angelita Hu Regulatory analyst and managing editor
As a regulatory analyst and managing editor Ms. Angelita Hu reports regulatory updates and shares her interpretation on regulations at ChemLinked. She works as editor/reporter for over 5 years and has extensive knowledge of cosmetic regulation in Asia Pacific regions.
Who Shall Attend
- Any manager, supervisor and employee who has a responsibility for exporting cosmetics to China.
- Any individual who is concerned about alternative methods and exemptions of animal testing in China .
- Any professional eagers to be acquainted with China Cosmetic regulations.
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
Tel: +86 (0)571 8609 4444