Webinar registrants: PPT is downloadable, Video and Q&A charge a fee.
Others: Please purchase the materials or upgrade to standard/corporate members
Halal certification is needed to export cosmetics in Muslim countries. And currently not only Muslims use Halal cosmetics, but also many non-Muslims are attracted by the 100% natural ingredients used in Halal cosmetics. The growing Halal cosmetic market proves the increasing importance of Halal certification. However, many cosmetic exporters still have a vague concept of Halal certification, and lack the knowledge of specific procedures and documents required for Halal certification. During the webinar, Ms. Agustina will give a detailed analysis of Halal certification in Indonesia, including Indonesian Halal standard, Halal certification system and procedures, Halal document requirements, etc.
May 30, 2018
1. Halal Overview
- Halal in the world
- Halal certification in Indonesia
- Introduction to MUI and LPPOM MUI
2. Halal Standard
- MUI' s Halal Standard on Material
- MUI' s Halal Standard on Product
- MUI' s Halal Standard on Production Process and Facility
3. Halal Certification Process
- Introduction to HAS
- 11 HAS Criteria
- Halal Certification Procedures
4. Halal Document Requirement
- Halal document requirement
- Preparation for Halal Certification
Nurmia Agustina Director at Cekindo
Nurmia Dwi Agustina oversees the activities on the Market Entry Strategy, Legal Incorporation, Licenses, and Compliance of Indonesian entities. With her business strategy and goals, she emphasizes on values driven solutions for our clients, which have grown substantially with long term partnership.