Webinar registrants: PPT is downloadable, Video and Q&A charge a fee.
Others: Please purchase the materials or upgrade to standard/corporate members
Note: The resource (video, ppt, Q&A) is free to download for webinar registrants and paid members only. For non-registrants, there is a $50 fee charge.
Cosmetics products are subject to legislative regulatory requirements in almost every industrialized country including the Asian countries. The Asian markets have long been the most financially desirable and simultaneously most difficult markets to enter. Besides the Chinese market, the South Korean cosmetics market is growing much faster than most developed regions and according to the research result, Korean women have become more receptive to foreign cosmetics & health products since early 2000.
This webinar will introduce you to the complex legislative framework for cosmetics in Korea and offer step-by-step interpretation of how to enter the Korean market as a foreign company. Moreover, it intends to address some of the major issues facing foreign brands looking to export cosmetics products to Korea.
The webinar will focus on the main points as follows:
- Documents to be submitted to KPTA (KFDA)
- MAH registration (cosmetic importer)
- Manufacturer registration (Korean label attachment)
- Registration of cosmetic supervisor (controller)
- QC testing on cosmetic products
- Korean Labeling on the products
- Primary & secondary package claim on the products
- Marking of expiry date
- Introductiof proof system on the labeling & advertising
- Understanding of functional cosmetics by KFDA
- Approved ingredients as functional product by KFDA
- Cosmetic registration process (working scheme)
Tiger Kim President & CEO of Cosmetic Consulting
Mr. Tiger Kim has extensive knowledge and over 26 years of experience in cosmetics industry. He worked for the Korea FDA and later on worked for Estee Lauder Korea in charge of cosmetics registration. Mr. Kim is currently the President of Cosmetic Consulting.
Time & Date
21:00 - 22:00 (GMT+8)
Thur, November 20
There will be a 15 minutes Q&A session after the presentation; however, we encourage webinar attendees to raise questions ahead of the webinar. All questions will be addressed during the webinar or after.
Who should attend?
- Oversea cosmetics manufacturers and exporters
- Cosmetics regulatory analysts
Please contact us:
Tel: +86(0)571 8700 6633/ 8700 7545