Taiwan (China) cosmetics market is one of the most desirable markets in Asia for foreign companies. The average per person consumption of cosmetics in Taiwan is ranked 3rd in Asia, after Japan and South Korea. This presentation will look at both the cosmetics regulations and market in Taiwan and share with you tips to enter the market as a new comer.
- SCG briefing
- Cosmetic market in Taiwan
- Cosmetic regulation in Taiwan
- Voluntary cosmetic GMP
- Cosmetic quality and safety test
- The procedure of new comer
Sandra is a legally qualified Food Professional & legally qualified Patent Attorney in Taiwan, responsible for regulatory compliance services (Foods, Medical devices & Cosmetics for Taiwan, USA, EU) in SCG . She also joins the "Taiwan Health Industry Association" as the Executive Supervisor.
Time & Date
21:00 - 22:00 CST(China Standard Time, UTC+8/GMT+8)
Tuesday, Mar 31, 2015
There will be a 15 minutes Q&A session after the presentation; however, we encourage webinar attendees to raise questions ahead of the webinar. All questions will be addressed during the webinar or after.
Who should attend?
- Personnel involved in Chinese cosmetic regulatory affairs
- Cosmetic importers/exporters/distributers in China
- Regulatory staff of OEM
- Business development manager
- Company decision maker
- Anyone who are interested in
Please contact us:
Tel: +86(0)571 8700 6633/ 8700 7545