In the European Union, several regulations and guidelines relating to cosmetic claims are adopted and implemented. During the webinar, Ms. Marie MAGNAN will review the basis of these texts and their implications for cosmetics through explanations of the rules and examples of products.
1. Requirements in European Regulation 1223/2009
2. Common criteria for the justification of cosmetic claims (specific regulation EU 655/2013)
3. Technical document on cosmetic claims and its last update
4. Examples of claims and interpretation
|Dec 20, 2019||10:00-11:00 (GMT+8)||Understanding the European Regulation on Cosmetic Claims||English|
Marie MAGNAN Regulatory Affairs Manager
Marie MAGNAN is the regulatory affairs manager at COSMED, the French Professional Association for SMEs in the cosmetic field. She is specialized in cosmetic regulations in the European Union and Asia-Oceania.
Who Shall Attend
- Managers, supervisors, or employees that are interested in the EU cosmetics market.
- Compliance staff in cosmetic companies
- Anyone looking to gain a better understanding of EU cosmetic claims regulation
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
Tel: +86 (0)571 8700 7577