Malaysia Amends Cosmetic Ingredient Use Requirements: 19 Prohibited Ingredients Added and 5 Ingredients Revised
Jul 06, 2023
The main amendments include:
1) Annexe II: List of Prohibited Ingredients – 19 added
2) Annexe III: List of Restricted Ingredients – 2 added and 1 revised
3) Annexe VI: List of Permitted Preservatives – 1 revised
4) Annexe VII: List of Permitted UV Filters – 1 revised
On July 4, 2023, Malaysia National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) released Circular No. 2/2023 Information on the Updated Status of Ingredients in the Annexe of the Guidelines for Control of Cosmetic Products in Malaysia. 1 According to the Circular, 19 prohibited ingredients and 2 restricted ingredients are added; 1 restricted ingredient, 1 permitted preservative and 1 permitted UV filter are revised.
Detailed amendments to each annexe are as follows (the text in red indicates changes to the previous lists).
1. Adding 19 prohibited ingredients and 2 restricted ingredients
1) Adding 19 prohibited ingredients to Annexe II List of Prohibited Ingredients
Please Log in
or Sign up
(FREE) to read the full content.
We provide full-scale global cosmetic market entry services (including cosmetic registering & filing, regulatory consultation, customized training, market research, branding strategy). Please contact us to discuss how we can help you by firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright: unless otherwise stated all contents of this website are ©2023 - REACH24H Consulting Group - All Rights Reserved - For permission to use any content on this site, please contact email@example.com