- On Mar. 19, 2019, Taiwan released the draft Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations  detailing the requirements for cosmetic manufacturing sites’ personnel management, factory facilities and equipment, ingredients used, packaging materials, production process, products storage, quality control, etc.
Cosmetic stakeholders with any suggestions or comments can send to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) before May 12, 2019. We will sort your suggestion, submit them to TFDA and forward their reply to you.
According to the amended draft “Cosmetic Hygiene Safety Administration Act” released in May 2018, cosmetics manufacturing sites shall comply with Good Manufacturing Practice of Cosmetics, and the central competent authority shall conduct on-site inspections. Manufacturers are required to build excellent quality control systems to stabilize product quality.
The draft Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations stipulated the requirements for cosmetic manufacturing sites’:
- Personnel management;
- Facilities and equipment cleaning, disinfection and maintenance;
- Ingredients used and packaging materials;
- Production process;
- Product storage and logistics;
- Disposal of unqualified products and wastes;
- Internal audit, etc.
The draft Cosmetics Product Category that Should Comply with Good Manufacturing Practice  released on Feb. 23, 2019 stipulated the specific implementation date of the mandatory GMP for different cosmetic products.
|Cosmetic category||Implementation date|
|Specific purpose cosmetics||Jul. 1, 2024|
|General cosmetics used for infants, used around the eyes or mouth||Jul. 1, 2025|
|General cosmetics (except for cosmetics used for infants, used around the eyes or mouth)||Jul. 1, 2026|
You are a visitor, Please login.