Before May 30th 2017 functional cosmetics in Korea only referred to whitening products, anti-wrinkle products and sunscreen products. However, afterwards, MFDS expanded the scope of functional cosmetics and newly designated 5 types of quasi-drug as functional cosmetics. Currently, 9 types of cosmetics are defined as functional cosmetics as follows...
Detailing Korean functional cosmetic registration
- 14 Aug 2017
- Jo Zhou
- Post a comment
- Korea Appoints One New Cosmetics Testing Institution
- South Korea 2017 Cosmetics Trade Surplus Exceeds 4 Trillion Won
- Korea Cracking Down on Spurious Functional Cosmetics Advertising
- China Cruelty Free Cosmetics: An Interview With Cruelty Free International
- CAIQ to Establish Representative Office in Korea
Cosmetic Regulatory Specialist
Company: Reach24h Consulting Group
Expertise: Cosmetic regulation compliance, dealing with formula and new ingredients
Bio: Angus Zheng obtained a master’s degree in chemical engineering from the prestigious Chinese Academy of Sciences and now works as a safety assessor in REACH24H Consulting Group. Mr. Zheng has an in-depth understanding of cosmetic ingredient safety assessment, cosmetic formulation and production processes and has significant experience assisting clients in obtaining premarket approval of cosmetics.