The ingredient submission code is composed of a five-digit manufacturer digital code, a six-digit ingredient digital code, and a three-digit ingredient quality specification digital code. It is automatically generated after the cosmetic ingredient manufacturer submits the ingredient safety information through the online platform designated by NMPA. After submission, the ingredient submission code will be disclosed by the NMPA together with the ingredient trade name and manufacturer information.
- 1 Breaking News! China to Exempt Animal Testing for Imported General Cosmetics on May 1
- 2 China Finalizes Dossier Requirements for Registration and Notification of Cosmetics and New Cosmetic Ingredients
- 3 Breaking News! China to Ban CBD and 3 Other Cannabis Sativa Derived Ingredients in Cosmetics
- 4 China Introduces Transitional Measures to Implement the New Provisions on Cosmetic Registration and Notification Dossiers
- 5 South Korea Cosmetic Policy Plan in 2021