Indonesia is the fourth biggest country in the world with about 260 million people, of whom more than 86% are Islamic, making Indonesia the largest Muslim country in the world. Muslims have strict standards on diet and consumer products. For the same kind of products, Muslim consumers will give priority to products with halal certification labels...
-  Law of Republic of Indonesia Number 33 Year 2014 concerning Halal Product Assurance (English Version)
-  Updates on the Halal Law: Wait & See
-  Law Number 33 of 2014: Government Must Establish Halal Product Guarantee Agency
-  Analysis of Possible Disputes of Indonesian Halal Product Assurance Law under TBT Agreement
-  Halal Certification to Raise US$1.6 Billion in Revenue, says Official
-  What You Need to Know about Compulsory Halal Certification in Indonesia
-  List of Approved Foreign Halal Certification Bodies