Effective from October 11, 2017, the Religious Affairs Ministry (MORA) has founded the Halal Products Certification Agency or Halal Product Assurance Implementing Board (BPJPH) as the sole halal certification body – three years after Law 33/2014 was issued. This agency was established to coordinate the Indonesian Ulema Council (MUI). Prior to 2014, halal certification was regulated on a voluntary basis...
What You Need to Know about Compulsory Halal Certification in Indonesia
- 11 May 2018
- Hedy He
- Post a comment
- China Plans Development of Cosmetic Overarching Regulation in 2018
- China to Amalgamate 3 Major Cosmetic Regulatory Authorities
- Collection: Malaysia Recent Updates for Overarching Regulation
- Clarifying Compliance Requirements for Children Cosmetics in China
- China Repeals 13 Notices Conflicting with Requirements Specified in Overarching Cosmetic Rules and Standards
Principal Consultant at Cekindo
Expertise: Regulatory Affairs, Product Registration (cosmetics, food supplement, food and beverage, medical devices, household products) and Halal Certification
Bio: Nurmia Dwi Agustina oversees activities related to Market Entry Strategies, Legal Incorporation, Licenses, and Compliance of Indonesian entities. Nurmia emphasizes on building long-term partnerships with Cekindo’s clients and providing them with tailor-made solutions.