Please click the "Pay Now" button below the cover picture to purchase the materials. For ChemLinked cosmetic standard & corporate members, you can watch/download the webinar materials freely. If you have any questions, please send us the email to email@example.com before Friday (Nov. 14, 2018). We will answer your questions and upload the Q&A collections on this page later.
On Nov. 9, 2018, China National Medical Products Administration (NMPA-Subordinate to SAMR) officially announced that registration of first-imported non-specials cosmetics will be entirely replaced by filing management nationwide from Nov. 10 in accordance with the State Council’s notice of Advancing the Reform of “Separating Certificates from Business License”.
During the webinar, Ms. Eva Wang, a regulatory compliance specialist from REACH24H Consulting Group will firstly introduce the latest new filing policy for imported non-special use cosmetics, then deeply analyze the post-reform compliance requirements and provide professional advice for stakeholders based on the comparison of the current new filing policy and the previous registration system and the comparison of filing management in China and the EU region.
|December 10, 2018||10:00-11:00 (GMT+8)|
Chance or Challenge? Deeply Decoding China Cosmetic New Filing Policy
1. History of filing policy in China
2. Related changes of the new filing policy
- Changes of the competent authority
- Changes of the pre-market requirements
- Changes of the certificates
- Changes of the responsible party
3. Status quo of cosmetics filing
- Definition and classification
- Clarification of roles and responsibilities
- Filing procedure
- Requirements for RP
- Governmental Management
4. Post-reform influence and suggestions
- Influences on new registration
- Influences on renewal
- Influences on changes of filing items
- Suggestions for enterprises
5. Comparisons of filing between China and EU
- Responsible person in EU
- Cosmetic products notification portal
- What kind of information needs to be notified?
Eva Wang Regulation Compliance Specialist
Eva Wang obtained Master 's Degree from Zhejiang Sci-Tech University, majored in Materials Processing Engineering. Currently she is a BD Manager in Cosmetic Division of Reach24h Consulting Group. She is keeping an eye on cosmetic regulations of different countries and trying to find solutions for her clients to get pre-market approval in their intended market.
Who shall attend
Cosmetic manufacturer and importer.
- ChemLinked cosmetic premium members including standard, corporate and special will not be charged for participating this webinar or watching/downloading the webinar materials after it's concluded. Click "Register Now" button below the cover picture to choose either session that fits your time.
- Free members who want to attend this webinar will be charged $129. Click "Pay Now" and then register, or you can upgrade your membership here to participate in this webinar for free.
» China Officially Releases Enforcement Rules for Replacing Imported Cosmetic Registration with Filing Management Nationwide
» Zhejiang Details Provincial Implementation Regulations for Filing of First-Imported Non-Special Cosmetics
» Shanghai and Chongqing Release Local Implementation Regulations for Filing of First-Imported Non-Special Cosmetics
» China to Replace Imported Cosmetic Registration with Filing Management from November 10
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
Tel: +86 (0)571 8700 7577