SAMR has upgraded its domestic non-special use cosmetics online filing system, changes are effective since June 1st. The system newly includes an “enterprise account freeze function”. The entrusting production function and the alert function have also been optimized...
You are a visitor, Please login.
- China Details Hainan Pilot Free Trade Zone Development Roadmap
- China to Expand First-imported Non-special Use Cosmetics Filing Management Nationwide
- Guangdong Opens the Third Port for Filing Management
- China Consults on the Amendment to Safety and Technical Standards for Cosmetics and the Draft of 2018 Chinese Version of INCI
- China Opens a New Draft of Amendments to Hygiene Supervision of Cosmetics Regulation 1989 to Public Consultation
- [4th Anniversary Series 5] The New Cosmetic Regulatory Landscape: “Protectionist China" V.S. “Open for Business China"
- [4th Anniversary Series 4] New Cosmetic Ingredient: Regulation Review in China & EU
- [4th Anniversary Series 3] Breakup Technical Difficulties & Make One-time Pass for CFDA Imported Cosmetic Registration
- [4th Anniversary Series 2] In depth Interpretation: Feasible Ways and Compliance Requirements for China Cosmetic Market Entry
- Fast China Market Entry Channel: In-depth Understanding of Shanghai Pudong Non-special Use Cosmetics Filing
- Guidelines for Registration Review and Approval of Domestic Special Use Cosmetics
- Guidelines for Registration Review and Approval of Imported Special Use Cosmetic Products
- Guidelines for Registration Review and Approval of Imported Non-special Use Cosmetic Products
- INCI Chinese version 2018: Catalogue of Standard Chinese Name of International Cosmetic Ingredient (Draft)
- Regulation concerning Supervision and Administration over Cosmetics (Draft for Second Public Consultation)
- Guidance of Filing Management for First Import Non-special Use Cosmetics Through Shanghai Pudong
- Requirements of Packaging Appearance for Cosmetic Products
- Measures for the Metrological Supervision and Administration of Quantitatively Packed Commodities [Effective]
- Procedures of Filing Management for First Import Non-special Use Cosmetics through Shanghai Pudong New Area (Interim)
- Provisions for Application and Acceptance of Administrative Licensing for Cosmetics