According to Paragraph 2 of Article 27 of the Provisions for Management of Cosmetic Registration and Notification Dossiers, the registrant and notifier shall determine the product category and the corresponding product classification code per the provisions of Cosmetic Supervision and Administration Regulation (CSAR) and Cosmetic Classification Rules and Catalogs (the Catalog). Where the special cosmetic efficacy claim is involved, it shall be registered as special cosmetics.
- 1 [Updated] China Cosmetic and New Cosmetic Ingredient Notification: The Current Situation
- 2 Monthly Recap: Global Cosmetic Regulatory Updates | April 2022
- 3 South Korea Packaging Requirement: Control on Rate of Packaging Space, Package Layers, and Re-packaging
- 4 EU Finalizes the Updated Glossary of Common Ingredient Names
- 5 Monthly Recap: Global Cosmetic Regulatory Updates | May 2022