1. What kind of registrants and notifiers need to appoint a responsible person in China?
Registrants/notifiers located in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan or outside of China. The responsible person in China must be an enterprise as a legal person, not a natural person.
Copyright: unless otherwise stated all contents of this website are ©2021 - REACH24H Consulting Group - All Rights Reserved - For permission to use any content on this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 China NMPA Alerted 3 Claims on Cosmetic Labels
- 2 China Cosmetic and New Cosmetic Ingredient Notification: The Current Situation
- 3 CSAR Subsidiary Regulations: China to Implement the First Children Cosmetics Regulation in 2022
- 4 [Updated] Taiwan Revises the List of Micro-organisms Limits in Cosmetics
- 5 Interview Vol. 6 | Focus on Malaysia: Cosmetic Market Trends, Regulatory Differences with ASEAN, and Compliance Challenges
13ArticlesThe End of CBD Products in China