1. What kind of registrants and notifiers need to appoint a responsible person in China?
Registrants/notifiers located in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan or outside of China. The responsible person in China must be an enterprise as a legal person, not a natural person.
Copyright: unless otherwise stated all contents of this website are ©2022 - REACH24H Consulting Group - All Rights Reserved - For permission to use any content on this site, please contact email@example.com
- 1 [Updated] China Cosmetic and New Cosmetic Ingredient Notification: The Current Situation
- 2 South Korea Packaging Requirement: Control on Rate of Packaging Space, Package Layers, and Re-packaging
- 3 [Updated] CSAR Subsidiary Regulations: China Implements the Finalized Good Manufacturing Practices for Cosmetics
- 4 Monthly Recap: Global Cosmetic Regulatory Updates | May 2022
- 5 [Updated] Taiwan Implements a New List of Prohibited Ingredients in Cosmetics