China's inspection and quarantine system of imported cosmetics can be divided into three phases: 1) the customs’ filing management of imported cosmetics consignees before import; 2) the inspection and quarantine of imported cosmetics at ports, which includes inspection application, on-site inspection and quarantine, sample investigation, laboratory test and report. Unqualified products found during an inspection at ports will be returned or destroyed by customs authorities depending on the situation while the qualified products...
-  China's import and export cosmetics regulations
-  GAC interpretation: Guidance on the filing of imported cosmetic consignee
-  CNMPARM interpretation of China’s new filing policies for imported non-special use cosmetics
-  Registration Systems of Imported Food and Cosmetic Importers and Exporters
-  Internet + Customs
-  GAC guidance: filing procedures