Please click the "Pay Now" button below the cover picture to purchase the materials. For ChemLinked cosmetic standard & corporate members, you can watch/download the webinar materials freely.
China has implemented Pudong filing management trial for first imported non-special use cosmetics for more than one year. The cosmetics only require filing with Shanghai FDA, greatly shortening time to market, so domestic consumers can experience the latest international non-special cosmetics in step with foreign countries. Now Pudong filing management trial offers international cosmetic enterprises a fast channel to Chinese market, and the number of filings has shown a rapid growth trend.
During the webinar, Ms. Danni Chen from REACH24H will firstly compare Pudong filing program with CFDA registration, then analyze the trial implementation status and problems found in filing process, finally give advices on choosing Pudong filing reasonably and wisely.
August 1, 2018
Fast China Market Entry Channel:
In-depth Understanding of Shanghai Pudong Non-special Use Cosmetics Filing
1. Comparison to typical CFDA registration
- Basic background about Pudong filling
- Difference in process and timeline
- Advantages and disadvantages of Pudong filling
2. Status in trial implementation
- Status of account application and notification issued in this year
- Problems found in post-market examination
3. Common problem in filling process
- Dossier preparation
- Dossier uploading online
- Common rectification opinions from Shanghai FDA
4. Our advice
- How to choose Pudong filling reasonably and wisely
Danni Chen Cosmetic Regulatory Specialist
Danni Chen focuses on the research of Chinese cosmetic regulations and toxicology assessment. She has assisted a number of clients to obtain pre-market approvals from China Food and Drug Administration and also has extensive experience in cosmetic ingredient assessment for substance with potential risk.