Others: please purchase the materials or upgrade to standard/corporate members.
Please click "PayPal" button above to make the payment for registration. For ChemLinked cosmetic standard & corporate members, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org directly for registration without the need to pay.
Korea has long been revising its cosmetic laws, for example, expanding functional cosmetic scope is one of most important change in 2017. Overall cosmetics in Korea are divided into general cosmetics and functional cosmetics, and products belong to functional group may confront more complicated market entry process. In this webinar, Korea cosmetic expert Tiger Kim will specifically introduce requirements for functional cosmetics after scope expansion and notices for other latest regulation revision.
Time & Schedule:
|JUN.7th,2017||10:00-11:00 (GMT+8)||English||Once you paid, a receipt will be automatically sent to us, We will then send you a comfirmation email to instruct how to join the webinar|
1. Functional Cosmetics in Korea
- -What is the functional cosmetics
- -Understanding of functional cosmetics
- -Approved ingredients as functional product
# Whitening / Anti-wrinkle/ Sunscreen
# Hair loss / Hair dye / Atopy / Acne / Stretch mark / Hair remover
- -Transaction information from quasi-drug to functional cosmetic
- -The obligation for manufacturer of functional cosmetics
- -The procedure of applying for evaluation of functional
- -Required documents
- -Functional testing
- -Functional Labelling, Claim, Packaging
2. Latest regulation change & upcoming changes
Tiger Kim President & CEO of Cosmetic Consulting
Mr. Tiger Kim has extensive knowledge and over 29 years of experience in cosmetics industry. He worked for the Korea FDA and later on worked for Estee Lauder Korea in charge of cosmetics registration. Mr. Kim is currently the President of Cosmetic Consulting.