Besides the Chinese market, South Korean cosmetics market is growing much faster than most developed regions. For consumers’ safe use of cosmetics, South Korea has long been revising its Cosmetics Act, Enforcement Rule of the Cosmetics Act, Cosmetics Safety Standard, etc. No. 15488 Cosmetics Act has been effective on Mar. 14, 2019, whose amendments include the introduction of natural/organic cosmetics certification system, reporting system for customized cosmetic sales business, expansion of cosmetic responsible sellers’ responsibilities, etc., and will have a significant influence on enterprises' entry into Korean cosmetics market.
In this webinar, ChemLinked invited Mr. Tiger Kim, the president and CEO of Korean Cosmetic Consulting to detail Korean cosmetic regulatory updates, including the revision of Cosmetics Act and Safety Standard, reinforcement of children cosmetics supervision, advice on the preparation and storage of children cosmetics safety data, etc. Korean functional cosmetics regulatory requirements will also be clarified in the webinar.
|April 17, 2019||10:00-11:00 (GMT+8)||South Korea Latest Cosmetic Regulatory Updates & Functional Cosmetics Introduction||English|
1. South Korea Latest Cosmetic Regulatory Updates
1.1 Cosmetics Act Revision in South Korea
1.1.1 Reporting system for customized cosmetic sales business
1.1.2 Customized cosmetic compounder
1.1.3 Introduction of natural/organic cosmetic certification system
1.1.4 Introduction of consumer cosmetic safety supervisor
1.1.5 Advanced reporting system for cosmetic ingredient report
1.1.6 Expansion of functional cosmetic reviewing authority
1.1.7 Restructuring of the cosmetic type of business
1.2 Cosmetic Safety Standard Revision
1.2.1 Newly added prohibited ingredients
1.2.2 Changes to list of restricted preservatives in cosmetics
1.3 Reinforcement of Information on Infant and Children Cosmetics
1.4 Advice & Caution
1.4.1 Preparation and storage of safety data for infant and children cosmetics
2. Understanding Functional Cosmetics in South Korea
*We encourage webinar attendees to raise questions ahead of the webinar. All questions will be addressed during the webinar or after.
Tiger Kim President & CEO of Cosmetic Consulting
Mr. Tiger Kim has extensive knowledge and over 29 years of experience in the cosmetics industry. He worked for the Korea FDA and later on worked for Estee Lauder Korea in charge of cosmetics registration. Mr. Kim is currently the President of Cosmetic Consulting.
Who Shall Attend
- Oversea cosmetic manufacturers, exporters and distributors targeting the Korean market.
- Any cosmetic companies concerned with Korean functional cosmetics and children cosmetics market access regulations.
- Those who want to know the detailed amendments of Korean No.15488 Cosmetics Act, Cosmetics Safety Standard, requirements for children cosmetics and functional cosmetics.
- ChemLinked cosmetic premium members including standard, corporate and special will not be charged for participating in this webinar or watching/downloading the webinar materials after it is concluded. Click the "Register Now" button below the cover picture to choose either session that fits your time.
- Free members who want to attend this webinar will be charged $129. Click "Pay Now" and then register, or you can upgrade your membership here to participate in this webinar for free.
* Webinar materials (PPT, Recording, Q&A Collections) will be uploaded after the webinar and will be available to premium members or participants who have paid for it.
» South Korea Officially Releases New Amendments to Cosmetics Act
» South Korea to Amend Enforcement Rule of the Cosmetics Act
» South Korea Consults on Amendments to Cosmetic Safety Standard
» South Korea Officially Releases Amendments to Enforcement Rule of the Cosmetics Act
» South Korea Requires Infant and Children Cosmetic Responsible Sales Managers to Establish Product Safety Data
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
Tel: +86 (0)571 8609 4444