ASEAN Amends Cosmetic Ingredient Annexes to ACD: 42 New Ingredients Included and 10 Ingredients Revised
Feb 02, 2023
The main amendments include:
1) adding 42 prohibited ingredients, and revising the requirements for 1 prohibited ingredient;
2) revising the requirements for 4 restricted ingredients;
3) revising the requirements for 1 permitted colorant;
4) revising the requirements for 3 permitted preservatives;
5) revising the requirements for 1 permitted UV-filter.
In January 2023, ASEAN introduced the latest amendments to the ingredient annexes to ASEAN Cosmetic Directive (ACD). These amendments were approved in the 36th ASEAN Cosmetic Scientific Body (ACSB) meeting, and will officially take effect on November 21, 2024.
Please Log in
or Sign up
(FREE) to read the full content.
We provide full-scale Chinese cosmetic market entry services (including cosmetic registering & filing, regulatory consultation, customized training, market research, branding strategy). Please contact us to discuss how we can help you by email@example.com
Copyright: unless otherwise stated all contents of this website are ©2023 - REACH24H Consulting Group - All Rights Reserved - For permission to use any content on this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org