On September 18, Australia National Industrial Notification and Assessment Scheme (NICNAS) released detailed guidance on soap registration along with some clear answers to the most common enquiries made by new soap makers and/or importers...
You are a visitor, Please login.
- Australia New TGA Excluded Goods Determination Replaces Cosmetic Standard 2007 from October 1st
- Australia Requires Annual Reporting for Cosmetic Notification Exemption
- Australia Cosmetic Notification Exemptions
- Australia Delays Implementation of Cosmetic Regulation Reform
- Australia Released Current Regulations on Tattoo Inks and Offers Suggestions for Improvement
- Cosmetics Registration in Vietnam
- 4 Pitfalls of the Indonesian Cosmetic Market
- What You Need to Know about Compulsory Halal Certification in Indonesia
- Halal Cosmetics Market Rapid Growth Requires Further Regulatory Development
- [Conference Exclusive] 2017 China Cosmetic Market Data Analysis and Predictions
- Retrospect of 2017 Crucial Cosmetic Regulation Changes in Asia Pacific
- Chance or Challenge? Deeply Decoding China Cosmetic New Filing Policy
- Analysis of Regulations on Animal Testing for Cosmetics around the World
- [4th Anniversary Series 5] The New Cosmetic Regulatory Landscape: “Protectionist China" V.S. “Open for Business China"
- [4th Anniversary Series 4] New Cosmetic Ingredient: Regulation Review in China & EU
- Regulation for Enforcement of the Act on Securing Quality, Efficacy and Safety of Products Including Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Order for Enforcement of the Act on Securing Quality, Efficacy and Safety of Products Including Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Act on Securing Quality, Efficacy and Safety of Products Including Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Management Requirements for Sun-protection Effect Labeling of Sunscreen Cosmetics
- Guidance of Filing Management for First Import Non-special Use Cosmetics Through Shanghai Pudong