The success of filing management for imported non-special use cosmetics in the Pudong area has led to the release and development of additional market access facilitation methods.
Xinhua News Agency reported that Shiseido (China) has successfully filed a record...
You are a visitor, Please login.
- China State Administration for Market Regulation Makes Presence Felt
- Zhejiang Officially Implements Filing Management Trial for First Imported Non-Special Use Cosmetics
- The State Administration for Market Regulation Officially Established
- Basis Overview of Amalgamation of 3 Major Cosmetic Regulatory Authorities
- China Plans Development of Cosmetic Overarching Regulation in 2018
- [Conference Exclusive] 2017 China Cosmetic Market Data Analysis and Predictions
- Current Trends in China's Male Cosmetics Market
- Shanghai Measures to Reinforce Cosmetic Entrusted Manufacturing Quality Control
- Best Practice for Exporting Non-Special Cosmetics to China
- An Overview of Sunscreen Regulatory Requirements in China
- Understanding Requirements for Labeling and Claims of Imported Cosmetics in China
- [Anniversary Series 1] Changes and Trends of China Cosmetic Regulations
- In-depth Cooperation: Webinar Presented for PCPC
- In-depth Cooperation: New Webinar Presented for ICMAD
- Analysis of Filing Management for First Import Non-Special Cosmetics through Shanghai Pudong
- Guidance of filing management for first import non-special use cosmetics through Shanghai Pudong
- GB/T 22731-2017 Fragrance Compound
- Interpretation of Articles Related to Cosmetic Full Ingredients Labeling in Instructions for Use of Consumer Products-General Labelling for Cosmetics
- Notice of the Ministry of Health on Issuing the Provisions on the Naming of Health-Related Products
- Administrative Provisions on Cosmetic Labeling