CFDA just approved two more testing methods for cosmetics — In Vitro Skin Corrosion: Transcutaneous Electrical Resistance Test (TER) and Skin Photoallergy Test.
These two methods still involve animal testing...
You are a visitor, Please login.
- China General Administration of Customs Repeals Customs Clearance Certificate Requirements
- Jiangxi Carry Out a Rectification Campaign to Regulate Cosmetics Used in Beauty Salons
- SAMR Strengthen Supervision on Cosmetics during Institutional Reform Transitional Period
- China Upgrades Domestic Non-Special Use Cosmetic Online Filing System
- Hubei Officially Implements Filing Management Trial for First Imported Non-Special Use Cosmetics
- [Conference Exclusive] 2017 China Cosmetic Market Data Analysis and Predictions
- Current Trends in China's Male Cosmetics Market
- Shanghai Measures to Reinforce Cosmetic Entrusted Manufacturing Quality Control
- Best Practice for Exporting Non-Special Cosmetics to China
- An Overview of Sunscreen Regulatory Requirements in China
- Understanding Requirements for Labeling and Claims of Imported Cosmetics in China
- Retrospect of 2017 Crucial Cosmetic Regulation Changes in Asia Pacific
- [Anniversary Series 1] Changes and Trends of China Cosmetic Regulations
- In-depth Cooperation: Webinar Presented for PCPC
- In-depth Cooperation: New Webinar Presented for ICMAD
- Guidance of Filing Management for First Import Non-special Use Cosmetics Through Shanghai Pudong
- GB/T 22731-2017 Fragrance Compound
- Interpretation of Articles Related to Cosmetic Full Ingredients Labeling in Instructions for Use of Consumer Products-General Labelling for Cosmetics
- Notice of the Ministry of Health on Issuing the Provisions on the Naming of Health-Related Products
- Administrative Provisions on Cosmetic Labeling