Pudong filing management for first import non-special use cosmetics will expand to Tianjin, Liaoning and other 8 Free Trade Zones from Mar 12th 2017 to Dec.21st 2018.
During the period from Mar 12th 2017 to Dec.21st 2018, filing will expand to 10 FTZs including...
You are a visitor, Please login.
- Shanghai and Chongqing Release Local Implementation Regulations for Filing of First-Imported Non-Special Cosmetics
- Zhejiang Details Provincial Implementation Regulations for Filing of First-Imported Non-Special Cosmetics
- China Officially Releases Enforcement Rules for Replacing Imported Cosmetic Registration with Filing Management Nationwide
- China to Replace Imported Cosmetic Registration with Filing Management from November 10
- Zhejiang and Guangdong 1st Imported Non-Specials Cosmetics Filing Management Open
- Chance or Challenge? Deeply Decoding China Cosmetic New Filing Policy
- [4th Anniversary Series 5] The New Cosmetic Regulatory Landscape: “Protectionist China" V.S. “Open for Business China"
- Fast China Market Entry Channel: In-depth Understanding of Shanghai Pudong Non-special Use Cosmetics Filing
- Retrospect of 2017 Crucial Cosmetic Regulation Changes in Asia Pacific
- [Anniversary Series 1] Changes and Trends of China Cosmetic Regulations
- Guidance for Filing Management of First Import Non-Special Use Cosmetics in Shanghai (Updated on Nov. 16)
- Service Guidance for Filing of First Imported Non-Special Use Cosmetics Filing in Zhejiang
- Service Guidance for Filing of First Imported Non-Special Use Cosmetics Filing in Guangdong
- Measures for the Administration of Imported and Exported Cosmetics Inspection and Quarantine Supervision (2018 Version)
- Requirements for Renewal of Special-use Cosmetic License
- Guidance of Filing Management for First Import Non-special Use Cosmetics Through Shanghai Pudong
- Procedures of Filing Management for First Import Non-special Use Cosmetics through Shanghai Pudong New Area (Interim)
- Management Requirements for Sun-protection Effect Labeling of Sunscreen Cosmetics
- Requirements of Packaging Appearance for Cosmetic Products
- Measures for the Metrological Supervision and Administration of Quantitatively Packed Commodities [Effective]