Recently CFDA cosmetic registration management bureau released a draft version of the new "Cosmetic Classification Standard". The new system will use numbers to codify cosmetics based on target users, dosage form, application area and functional claims.
China's current cosmetic classification system...
You are a visitor, Please login.
- China Notifies the Revision of Safety and Technical Standards for Cosmetics to the WTO
- 70 Batches of Quantitatively Packed Cosmetics Fail Net Content and Net Content Labeling Inspection in Guangzhou
- China Details Hainan Pilot Free Trade Zone Development Roadmap
- First China International Import Expo: Shanghai Customs Details Exhibition Instructions for Imported Cosmetics
- China Consults on 8 Draft National Standards Regarding Determination Methods of Cosmetic Ingredients
- [Conference Exclusive] 2017 China Cosmetic Market Data Analysis and Predictions
- Current Trends in China's Male Cosmetics Market
- Shanghai Measures to Reinforce Cosmetic Entrusted Manufacturing Quality Control
- Best Practice for Exporting Non-Special Cosmetics to China
- An Overview of Sunscreen Regulatory Requirements in China
- [4th Anniversary Series 5] The New Cosmetic Regulatory Landscape: “Protectionist China" V.S. “Open for Business China"
- [4th Anniversary Series 4] New Cosmetic Ingredient: Regulation Review in China & EU
- [4th Anniversary Series 3] Breakup Technical Difficulties & Make One-time Pass for CFDA Imported Cosmetic Registration
- [4th Anniversary Series 2] In depth Interpretation: Feasible Ways and Compliance Requirements for China Cosmetic Market Entry
- [4th Anniversary Series 1] Insights on Cosmetics Market and Trends in China
- Determination of veratrine in cosmetics—HPLC method (Draft)
- Determination of dimethyl oxazolidine, 7-ethylbicyclooxazolidine and 5-bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane prohibited preservatives in cosmetics (Draft)
- Determination of Para Red in lip cosmetics—High performance liquid chromatography (Draft)
- Methods on determination of collagen in cosmetics (Draft)
- GB/T 35916-2018 Simultaneous determination of 16 kinds of permitted sunscreen agents and other 8 kinds of ultraviolet absorbents in cosmetics—HPLC