On November 5, 2018, the Standing Committee of Guangdong Provincial People' s Congress released a draft of Guangdong Cosmetics Safety Regulation.
This regulation is applicable to all cosmetic enterprises in Guangdong province. Public consultation will last until November 30, 2018. Cosmetic stakeholders with any suggestions or comments can send to us (email@example.com) before November 25. We will sort your suggestion and submit them to authorities on your behalf.
The main contents of the draft include cosmetic manufacturing, operation, supervision management and punishment clauses. Specific terms based on the actual situation in Guangdong are as follows:
- For the entrustment of general or special use cosmetics manufacture, the entrusting party shall be a legal cosmetic managing or manufacturing enterprise as well as obtain the cosmetic registration/filing certificates.
- For the entrustment of semi-finished cosmetics sub-packaging, both entrusting and entrusted party shall have the cosmetics production licenses, and the entrusted cosmetic category needs to be included in the scope of the production licenses of both parties. The entrusted party shall request the inspection report from the entrusting party to confirm that the semi-finished products are qualified.
- Beauty and hairdressing industry which use or provide cosmetics to consumers shall be managed as cosmetics business operations.
- Network cosmetics operators shall complete commercial registration and disclose the products’ registration/filing information at a prominent position on the product sales page.
- Cosmetic enterprises disagreeing with the inspection results can apply for re-inspection to the original inspection institution or other inspection institutions designated by Administration for Market Regulation within 10 working days from the receipt of the cosmetic inspection result.
You are a visitor, Please login.