Malaysia revised cosmetic ingredients requirements listed in Annexes of Guidelines for Control of Cosmetic Products in Malaysia. NPRA detailed information about how to deal with these amendments.
Annex 2 List of Prohibited Substances...
You are a visitor, Please login.
- ASEAN Explains Revision of Cosmetic Directive
- ASEAN Revises and Supplements Cosmetic Ingredient Standards (2017-2018)
- ASEAN Added New Standards for Cosmetics Ingredients in Lists (2016-2017)
- Collection: Malaysia Recent Updates for Overarching Regulation
- ASEAN Updates Cosmetic Ingredient Technical Requirements
- What You Need to Know about Compulsory Halal Certification in Indonesia
- Detailing Korean functional cosmetic registration
- Titanium Dioxide Classified as Potential Class 2 Carcinogen in Europe? The Future for Chinese Cosmetics Regulations
- Whitening products regulatory status in China, Taiwan, Korea and Japan
- Safety and Technical Standards for Cosmetics 2015
- Retrospect of 2017 Crucial Cosmetic Regulation Changes in Asia Pacific
- [Anniversary Series 4] How to Comply with Japan Cosmetic Regulation
- [Anniversary Series 1] Changes and Trends of China Cosmetic Regulations
- Korea Latest Cosmetic Regulation Change & Functional Cosmetics
- [China Cosmetic Webinar Series 2] Whitening Products Regulations
- Test Method of Fluocinolone Acetonide in Facial Mask Cosmetics (High Performance Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry)
- GB/T 34857-2017 Bath Agents and Shower Agents
- GB/T 22731-2017 Fragrance Compound
- Inventory of Existing Cosmetic Ingredients in China (IECIC2015)
- Standards for Examination and Registration of Medicated Cosmetics and Colorants(2017)