1. Rejoice of P&G rolled out a high-end shampoo, costing 99 yuan ($13.9) (the previous iteration was just 9.9 yuan ($1.39) ).
2. Sephora Collection, a private label owned by Sephora, launched its first men's grooming collections exclusively in Chinese stores, including BB cream, concealer, eye shadow pencil, lipstick, etc.
3. Fenty Beauty (pop icon Rihanna’s brand) officially opened its Tmall Global store (Alibaba's cross-border e-commerce shopping platform) and is selling more than 190 beauty products to Chinese consumers.
4. China's popular cosmetic brand Perfect Diary opened its first concept store in Chengdu, covering a total area of more than 1000 square meters. According to its latest expansion plan, the brand aims to open 600 stores in 3 years.
5. Business registration opened for the 2019 Taobao & Tmall 11.11 (Double Eleven) Global Shopping Festival.
6. Forbes China released its top 10 most influential beauty KOLs, including male beauty blogger Li Jiaqi aka "Taobao's king of lipstick".
7. Estee Lauder officially announced Chinese actor Li Xian as its Asia Pacific brand ambassador. Li has become a household name off the back of the huge popularity of the TV series Go Go Squid!. The precocious talent has already amassed a following of 19.23 million followers on Sina Weibo.
8. Gen Z (born 95-2010) has become the largest consumers of hair care products on Tmall. More than half of anti-hair loss products on Tmall are purchased by post-90s and post 95ers.