Shanghai Fengxian District will likely become China’s first area implementing a new imported cosmetic filing and mandatory animal testing exemption program...
You are a visitor, Please login.
- Government Officials Forecast Future of Cosmetic Regulation in China
- China Consults on 5 Draft Standards Regarding Cosmetic Safety Assessment
- IIVS Joins China’s First Working Group for Alternatives to Animal Testing of Cosmetics
- Development in Alternatives to Animal Testing of Cosmetics in China
- Zhejiang to Improve Filing Management Trial for First Imported Non-Special Use Cosmetics
- Analysis of Regulations on Animal Testing for Cosmetics around the World
- Retrospect of 2017 Crucial Cosmetic Regulation Changes in Asia Pacific
- [Anniversary Series 1] Changes and Trends of China Cosmetic Regulations
- [4th Anniversary Series 5] The New Cosmetic Regulatory Landscape: “Protectionist China" V.S. “Open for Business China"
- [China Cosmetic Webinar Series 2] Whitening Products Regulations
- Rabbit Corneal Epithelial Cell Short Time Exposure in - Vitro Test for Chemicals in Cosmetics
- In Vitro Skin Sensitization: Direct Peptide Reactivity Test for Chemicals in Cosmetics
- SN/T 2285-2009 Good Laboratory Practice for Cosmetics Alternative Testing in Vitro
- In Vitro Skin Corrosion：Transcutaneous Electrical Resistance Test（TER）
- Guideline of Alternative Animal Testing Methods of Skin Corrosivity for Cosmetics (Transcutaneous Electrical Resistance)
- In Vitro Skin Corrosion Transcutaneous Electrical Resistance Test (TER) for Chemicals Used in Cosmetics
- In-vitro 3T3 Neutral Red Uptake Phototoxicity Test Method for Chemicals used in Cosmetics
- Guidance for Safety Risk Assessment of Cosmetics (Draft)
- Skin Photoallergy Test
- Requirements of Packaging Appearance for Cosmetic Products