Taiwan’s newly implemented overarching Cosmetic regulation “Cosmetic Hygiene and Safety Act” makes significant changes to administration of Taiwan’s cosmetic sector including:
- Modification of cosmetic definition to align with international best practices.
- Establish product notification system and product information filing system.
- The registration of specific purpose cosmetics.
- Implement GMP for the production of cosmetics.
- Specify cosmetic enterprises' obligations.
- Abolish criminal liability and increase fines.
- Abolish pre-market approval of advertisements...
You are a visitor, Please login.