Chemlinked participated in a training course hosted by the SAMR (takes over responsibilities previously designated to CFDA) on cosmetic registration and learned the recent and upcoming regulatory changes...
You are a visitor, Please login.
- China Opens Testing Method of Anti-infective Agents in Cosmetics to Public Consultation
- Guangdong Opens the Third Port for Filing Management
- China Consults on the Amendment to Safety and Technical Standards for Cosmetics and the Draft of 2018 Chinese Version of INCI
- China Opens 2 QBs of Oral Care and Cleansing Products to Public Consultation
- Guangdong FDA Appoints 9 New Testing Institutions for Filing of Domestic Non-special Use Cosmetics
- [Conference Exclusive] 2017 China Cosmetic Market Data Analysis and Predictions
- Current Trends in China's Male Cosmetics Market
- Shanghai Measures to Reinforce Cosmetic Entrusted Manufacturing Quality Control
- Best Practice for Exporting Non-Special Cosmetics to China
- An Overview of Sunscreen Regulatory Requirements in China
- [4th Anniversary Series 5] The New Cosmetic Regulatory Landscape: “Protectionist China" V.S. “Open for Business China"
- [4th Anniversary Series 4] New Cosmetic Ingredient: Regulation Review in China & EU
- [4th Anniversary Series 3] Breakup Technical Difficulties & Make One-time Pass for CFDA Imported Cosmetic Registration
- [4th Anniversary Series 2] In depth Interpretation: Feasible Ways and Compliance Requirements for China Cosmetic Market Entry
- [4th Anniversary Series 1] Insights on Cosmetics Market and Trends in China
- Testing Method of Anti-infective Agents in Cosmetics
- The Amendments to Safety and Technical Standards for Cosmetics (Draft)
- INCI Chinese version 2018: Catalogue of Standard Chinese Name of International Cosmetic Ingredient (Draft)
- GB/T 35946-2018 Determination of Thimerosal in Eye Cosmetics—High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Skin Sensitization: Murine Local Lymph Node Assay: DA (LLNA: DA)