In an internal conference CFDA outlined plans to expand the Shanghai Pudong first-imported, non-special cosmetic filing management scheme to a total of ten ports...
You are a visitor, Please login.
- China to Expand First-imported Non-special Use Cosmetics Filing Management Nationwide
- Guangdong Opens the Third Port for Filing Management
- Zhejiang to Shorten First Imported Non-special Use Cosmetics Filing Application Time to 3 Months
- China National Drug Administration 3 Stipulation Scheme Unveiled
- Pudong Filing Management Trial for First Imported Non-special Use Cosmetics to Expand to All of Shanghai
- [4th Anniversary Series 5] The New Cosmetic Regulatory Landscape: “Protectionist China" V.S. “Open for Business China"
- Fast China Market Entry Channel: In-depth Understanding of Shanghai Pudong Non-special Use Cosmetics Filing
- Retrospect of 2017 Crucial Cosmetic Regulation Changes in Asia Pacific
- [Anniversary Series 1] Changes and Trends of China Cosmetic Regulations
- [4th Anniversary Series 4] New Cosmetic Ingredient: Regulation Review in China & EU
- Guidelines for Registration Review and Approval of Domestic Special Use Cosmetics
- Guidelines for Registration Review and Approval of Imported Special Use Cosmetic Products
- Guidelines for Registration Review and Approval of Imported Non-special Use Cosmetic Products
- INCI Chinese version 2018: Catalogue of Standard Chinese Name of International Cosmetic Ingredient (Draft)
- Regulation concerning Supervision and Administration over Cosmetics (Draft for Second Public Consultation)
- Guidance of Filing Management for First Import Non-special Use Cosmetics Through Shanghai Pudong
- Procedures of Filing Management for First Import Non-special Use Cosmetics through Shanghai Pudong New Area (Interim)
- Requirements of Packaging Appearance for Cosmetic Products
- Measures for the Metrological Supervision and Administration of Quantitatively Packed Commodities [Effective]
- Provisions for Application and Acceptance of Administrative Licensing for Cosmetics